So his 11th Birthday is fast approaching, and maybe his acceptance to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft & Wizardry! I have compiled a short list of must haves & ideas for an 11 year old boy.
1. Finlay has a love for the outdoors and has been scootering since he was 3, so his main present will be a new micro scooter stunt scooter. We have used this brand for all our kids (scooters, helmets & accessories) since Finlay could walk. They are definitely of a ‘you get what you pay for’ quality and we highly recommend them.
2. Lorus digital watch (for those “what time do you call this?” moments).
3. Sharpies – cool set of pens with a variety of uses from drawing to decorating/revamping. Think what you could do with a cheap white mug, plate or even old sunglasses!
4. Lego Star Wars anything! These planet pods are fab small gifts, and very collectible.
5. Swallows & Amazons – we’re big fans in this house of the book and film.
6. Gryffindor Hoody – (despite occasional Slytherin tendencies) perfect for Harry Potter fans on their 11th Birthday – Amazon seller.
7. Bear Grylls Fiction Books- he’s reading his way through them all.
8. Mitre carbon Aircell Shin Pads and anything else football related!
9. Atlas of Adventures- perfect for a boy who wants to adventure and quote daily facts!
10. Bear Grylls kids clothes. Ideal for outdoor loving boys or girls.
11. Lego torch key rings – perfect to collect and handy to have for every adventurer!
12. Northern Lights- Phillip Pullman audio book (we use Audible). For when they sometimes just don’t want to read.